Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 957

Number 957 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 9 and number 5, and the vibrations of number 7. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, influence, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 5 resonates with making major life changes, imagination and curiosity, spontaneity, life lessons learned through experience, the fullness of your humanity and human experience, making life choices, personal freedom, auspicious opportunities and being true to yourself. Number 7 is the number of knowledge and understanding, discernment and listening to the inner-self, spiritual development and awakening, learning and education, determination and persistence of purpose, mysticism, psychic abilities and spiritual gifts.

Angel Number 957 is a message from the angels to continue listening to your intuition about the important changes that are taking place in regards to your career path and Divine life purpose. You have been living and leading your spiritual life with optimism and enthusiasm and the angels wish to commend you on your commitment. Trust that these important life changes are fully aligning you with your soul purpose and mission.

Angel Number 957 encourages you to transform your life by shedding limiting beliefs and ridding yourself of anything that holds you back in any way. Go within and shine a light on your inner-shadows so that they can be examined and healed. Follow your intuition and allow yourself to walk the path to self-discovery as it is time to regain your personal power and allow yourself to blossom into your full potential.

Angel Number 957 is a message that your thoughts, visions and intuitive knowing about your life purpose and soul mission are guiding you in the right direction. You have been following Divine guidance and putting your spiritual knowledge and wisdom into practice as a lightworker. Keep up the great work and bring your dreams to fruition with honesty, integrity, clarity and confidence. You find success by sharing with others and being of service.

Number 957 relates to number 3 (9+5+7=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading


26 comments:

  1. I love it. This is so true! I am so grateful for God, the Angels, and Spirits guidance in my life. There divine messages intricately woven into our lives every day. We need only open my minds and hearts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for this blog Joanne it brings so much peace and happiness to me;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream my mother in law died of a heart attack at 9:57 am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really happened? Or not
      Becoz I had a similar dream.

      Delete
  4. Everywhere I go I see the number 956. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the number 956 everywhere. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see number 957 whenever I wants to do something in my life and that is may be an indication that its useless to for that work because it will not happen and I always fails
    Does it mean that I cannot do anything in my life ??? Why this Is happening with me
    Now whenever I go out to do any work I try that I don't see number 957 so that I could complete my work but its not possible to avoid ?? Please help me I beg u please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 957 may be pushing you to put more effort into whatever work or projects you are doing Sumit. Don't focus on trying not to see the number, rather focus on enhancing and perfecting the attributes listed above in Joanne's 957 numerology summary. Focus your attention to being better at those attributes like "lightworking, discernment, your curiousity, life lessons, spiritual awakening, etc". ♥ Jahla my Friend, I hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. i am still the same nothing changed things are worst now

      Delete
    3. Summit, in my experience a lot of undesirable things occur during our awakening. You ego perceives these as bad because it is programmed to hold on to your past. Practice letting go and learning to be more Discerning. I myself am experiencing the same thing. People places and things are all getting pulled from my reality but new and better is being replaced. Have faith that this is all happening for your highest good. Out with the old and in with the new. Sometimes our worse experiences in life align us for the best possible outcome. Don’t judge it, only except. Be grateful that you found a connection to the spiritual realm and remember that your thoughts are creating your future faster than you can ever fathom. So focus on your wants and desires so they can come into fruition and help you along your soul mission. This awakening is a game of faith and in order to create a loving and fulfilling life, you have to have faith that it’s on its way. 957 is a wonderful message telling you that the thoughts that you’ve been thinking about are leading you to you life purpose. I wish you the best and send you the vibration of self worth and love. Stay positive and show gratitude for the blessings that are already in your life. Love and light to all.����������☝��

      Delete
  7. Before this number showed up. I kept seeing 93. So I asked what specifically I needed to give up and got this number and the heirophant card. If anyone is familiar with tarot, this is a card of tradition. Going the tried and true route, more specifically, traditional religion. I will not bore you with my back story regarding this, but I asked mother father God if I was going in the right direction by looking deeper and not so literal with religion. This affirms for me. Btw, I do not discourage anyone from tradition,or religion. I am not speaking bad of it. Everyone is on their own path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 957 is my moms who is now deceased birthday. Whenever I see that sequence of numbers I know she is WARNING me about something. I take heed in whatever I am doing or whom I'm around when that number appears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will give no importance to the ones who do not serve the creator, EHYEH. I pray only the esoteric Christian right thoughts fill my mind while living in this illusive world we are born into. I am the chosen invaluable masterpiece of god, restored redeemed equipped empowered through Jesus Christ/Ruach ruach hakodesh/YHWH. I invoke the full armour of god to protect at all times. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper from this day forth and forevermore. I believe, affirm and visualize the Revalation has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, Amen.
    -The Esoteric Human Race

    Regards,
    Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Eternally Grateful for the time you have given me to find my Life, Soul & Inner Dream purpose.

    I am Truly Grateful for the Synchronicities, Signs & Positive Omens you have & are sending me.

    I am Extremely Grateful for the Sacred Knowledge you have Bestowed on me & the Knowledge yet to come.

    I am Truly Blessed for the people who are or have been in my life,& I am radiating Love for those who will enter my life through this Marvellous Creative, Expressive Life Path I am heading towards.

    I am Forever Grateful for all your Guidance.

    Words cannot Express the Love I have for you all for the Infinite Abundance of Love, the Infinite Abundance of Knowledge, the Infinite Abundance of Happiness, the Infinite Abundance of Success, the Infinite Abundance of Prosperity, the Infinite abundance of Companionship & Spirituality you have & are sending me.

    You all are my Brothers & Sisters, & you are all my Spiritual Family.

    Eternal Love to you All, now until the rest of time. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto @Annonymous 10th of August 2017!!!
      #TogetherAForce #SpiritualFamily #United ❤
      Love,peace ,light and blessed journeys to all !!!🎈🍀❤

      Delete
  11. The pure truth on every level!!!🙏 I find success by sharing with others ,indeed !!!👈
    I'm blessed and grateful immensely to have done this throughout my life!!! I just love sharing & helping and making a difference in people's life and blazing trails!!! #BecauseItIsMe #WhoIAm #TheLight
    👉For #SharingIsCaring #TogetherAForce 👈
    Thank you so very much Angels for this much needed advice !!!
    I'll go within ,I'll dig deep and shine this light as brightly as I posibly can!!!👈 #ICanDoIt #ICan
    Thank you Joanne for being my Angel on Earth,our Angel ,the Angel of HUMANITY!!!
    I love you !!!♥️🍀🎈
    Sending much love,peace and light to all!!!♥️ #BePatientWithYourSelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grateful for every reminder!!!🎈🧘‍♀️❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks be to God thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mind has been set at ease, and my heart follows ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the confirmation. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see this time every day. In the morning I will receive a call or text at this time or an email will be sent at this time and I will see it later. I see this number at night. It’s in the mileage on my car, on a timesheet everywhere. It is also the house number on my childhood home where my parents still live that I have no contact with. It’s almost haunting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks 😊😁❤

    ReplyDelete