The number 21 is made up of the vibration of the number 2 and number 1.  Number 2 resonates with the attributes of duality and finding balance, consideration and co-operation, relationships and partnerships, encouragement, selflessness and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. The energies of the number 1 include new beginnings, independence, uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, attainment, achievement and success. This makes 21 a number of versatility, energy, charisma and communication.

The repeating Angel Number 21 suggests that there may be some new opportunities or directions for you to take that will 
lead you in new and exciting directions.  Trust that your angels are by your side throughout these changes and transitions and are guiding your every step.  They encourage you to remain calm, balanced and happy and you will find that all will work out for your highest good.

Angel Number 21 is a message from your angels for you to be aware of your thoughts as they are manifesting your ideas and beliefs into reality.  Angel Number 21 encourages you to be optimistic and maintain a positive attitude regarding current changes and/or circumstances in your life, as this will help to manifest your desired results.

The Angel Number 21 asks that you maintain your faith and positive expectations about all aspects of your life.  Use positive affirmations to bolster your resolve and to keep you connected to the angelic realm.  

Number 21 also relates to the Number 3 (2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

See also:  Repeating 2’s and 1’s  (212, 221 etc)
Angel Number 212
Angel Number 221

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS



* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes


  1. Anonymous14.11.14

    Thank u, very timely, what I have just needed to hear.

  2. Anonymous25.2.15

    Actually brought tears to my eyes...strange how it relates to my life this very moment..needed this msg...

  3. Anonymous21.3.15

    I constantly see this number everywhere. Very helpful and enlightening to know what it mesh l means. Thank you.

  4. Anonymous30.3.15

    I see this number everywhere.thanks

  5. Anonymous16.5.15

    I was mistaking to see 421 everywhere but now realized it was, or is, 21. Reading this was helpful. Just at the perfect timing. Thank you.

  6. Thank you sp Much! Just what I needed to keep on going! A angels life can be sever tough sometimes! So this direct message (my lovely sister found for me) was what I needed to really belive in my SOUL again ♡

  7. Anonymous13.7.15

    I haved asked this before how do you know if its an angel number or u haved just seen the time i beleve in angels i have asked for answers and direction but never get what im looking for

  8. Anonymous23.7.15

    For the pass 3weeks 21 21 21 21 21 has been ocurring in my life reading this has made me know that i am in tuned! Thank you very much

  9. I usually see 22, 222, and 2222 but I've been noticing a lot of 21's for quite some time... I've been really down lately, and like most of you, I needed to read that too! It brought a smile on my face! Thanks a lot!

  10. Hi.. I often see 21.12 and i still can't find a normal translate to that, i'm seeing this for so long.. And can't understand it.

    1. Anonymous2.11.15

      Hi, my two cents, for what it's worth. You know how they say a couple who has tried to have a baby for so long and never does finally conceives right after they adopt? It's because they relaxed. You do the same. Stop trying to understand this. Be aware of these numbers and their meanings, and just live your life and be aware of what you do and why you do it, and all of a sudden, when you least expect it, things will start kicking in, and you'll be amazed and will see how you should proceed and progress from there. At least that's how it worked for me; granted, I'm special, but no more special than anyone else!!!